Thursday, March 2, 2017

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

In my mind, I see you walking up the gravel path to the Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party. Under the string lights, food is set out on a long farm table. Red checkered napkins cover pans of lasagna, buttermilk fried chicken, salads, homemade rolls. Further down, bright bandanas are tied around Crock Pots, steam rising beneath the glass lids. At the far end of the table, on tiered plates, you'll find cupcakes, cake balls, and brownies. This talented group of ladies have also brought sewing projects, DIY ideas, printables, fashion, Easter and St. Patrick's Day ideas, homemade soap, decorating tips, greenery and fresh flowers, and food for thought. Beneath the starry sky, I hear girl talk and laughter: the music of our tribe.

I'm pleased to introduce this Week's Featured Blogger:
Penny's Vintage Home.
Penny is one of the most talented ladies I know, and her design projects inspire us all. Through each season, her love of flowers and pastels create beauty and magic. From a repurposed wicker settee to styling a tiered stand to a tea cup wreath tutorial, you will love visiting Penny.
"I have a passion for decorating," Penny says. "I love to use pastels to decorate our home...my style is a mix of Romantic, Country, and Cottage all rolled into one!"

Last week's party was amazing, with a wide assortment of treats, something for everyone.
From left: a delicious Copycat Panera Tuna Salad Sandwich by Cincy Shopper; PBS's hit show, "Victoria," was reviewed by Debbie Dabble Blog; incredible Spring Shopping Inspiration was compiled by Peonies and Orange Blossoms, and much, much more.

Cooking
From left: Preserved Lemons by Sidewalk Shoes; the Ultimate Beef Broth by Mountain Mama; and Homemade Irish Cream Caramels by From Play Dates to Parties.

Home Decorating
From left: Open Shelving in the Kitchen for Under $50 by Chatfield Court; DIY Cake Stand by Cedar Hill Farmhouse; Where to Buy Scrabble Tiles by Duct Tape and Denim.

Tablescaping
From left: NOLA Inspired Mardi Gras Tablescape by Infuse with Liz; Provencal Book Club Dinner by My Heart Lives Here; Springtime Blues and Greens by My Kentucky Living.

Living With Dogs
From left: (Editor's Choice 🌟) Saying Goodbye to Our Beloved Pets by Dayle Allen Shockley; DIY Puppy Bandana by Busy Being Jennifer; and Homemade Shamrock Dog Treats by Home Is Where the Boat Is.
Gardening: Waiting for Spring
From left: "How Will My Garden Grow?" by Everyday Living; Guide to Square Foot Gardening by Premeditated Leftovers; and Dreaming of Flowers in Winter by From My Carolina Home.


       The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines

 **Be sure to use the permalink to your blog post. A tutorial is available HERE.

**Old and new posts are welcome.  Post as many as you like.

**No mandatory links to the party, Rattlebridge Farm, or follows on social media. 

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message. Thanks!).

 **If you need assistance to add your post/s to Foodie Friday, an UPDATED GUIDE to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.


24 comments:

  1. Thank you for Foodie Friday and Everything Else, a pleasure to visit and join in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Lee, I loved walking down that gravel path...thanks for hosting...and featuring my garden! Happy Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so honored to be among this week's features!!! Thanks so much!! I will be giving you a Shout Out on Google + and in my next post and also on face book!! I was thrilled to see my friend Penny as the featured blogger also!! Thanks again for hosting!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Penny's pastels! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved reading your description of all of us coming up your walkway, coming with our assorted recipes, dishes, crafts and other inspirations. Thanks for having us at your party, Michael Lee.
    P. S. Your cornbread salad looks so appetizing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was both thrilled and honored to see that I am your featured blogger this week! I always look forward to stopping by to join the party each week, thank you so much for having me....hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh goodness Michael Lee, your words are magical, I could just feel myself walking into the party and exclaiming over the tables laid out with beautiful food under the twinkling lights, waving to friends, grabbing a glass of wine...oh what fun that would be! Thank you so much for always throwing a fabulous party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party, Michael Lee! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting each week! And thank you for the gardening feature!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for featuring my garden post this week! Spring planting will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for featuring my tuna salad sandwich recipe this week. Thanks for another fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the party again this week and all the great features to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for featuring my Bailey's Irish Cream caramels! It's always a pleasure to join you at this party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So honored to be featured here. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your beautiful photo and the description of the party sucked me right in...thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I love to visit your blog. I loved the post on writing, and this journey today was so enjoyable. Highlighting a blogger is a great way for me to find new bloggers to follow. I look forward to your posts everyday. Thank you so much for spending time writing about your family and the WEATHER...I love weather. Bless you.
    Joyously,
    Betty @ My Cozy Corner

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you so much for featuring my lemons!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I think it's supposed to be pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely way to think of Foodie Friday, as a real virtual visit to your party, Michael. I always enjoy my visits here and connecting with all the other friends who visit. It's lovely to learn more about Penny and I like the other features too. This week I've shared my Chocolate Mint Brownies, made in honour of my very brave Irish Grandma, and for St Patrick's Day. There's a bit about her amazing story in the post as well. Thank you for hosting and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Friday! It's a delight so visit, always. Thank you for hosting with such heart.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the picture you've painted in describing us all coming to your 'party' with our potluck food made with new and old recipes, lovely decor and crafts and inspirational conversation - indeed, it sounds fabulous and would be so wonderful to do in 'real life'. Thanks for hosting and hope you have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ...and such a lovely party it is and so tastefully decorated and the hostess is so warm and welcoming. I guess that's why we keep coming back for more each week. Have a great weekend Michael Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oops my comment disappeared and I was just imagining attending a live FF&EE party instead of a virtual one! Thanks so much for sharing my Lucky Dog Treats. ♥ We're out of town and I have limited access to wifi so I wasn't able to link this week. Hope you're staying warm and cozy this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. That sounds like my kind of party! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete